Can some one help? I have no sales

Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 1

I’m not sure where I went wrong with my Shopify store. I think my store looks good enough to attract customers and I run ads. But I still get no sales! Apart from site, what do I need to do? 

I just don’t know where I went wrong! Can someone help! 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
506 56 101

Hey @!

Cal here from Shopify, thanks for reaching out to us. I understand that it can be frustrating to not be able to figure out why your store is not making sales.

Have you identified your target audience? What marketing strategy have you currently? Would you mind including a link to your store, so we can take a look and make some suggestions?

Thanks! 

Cal | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
6 0 1

Hi there, 

Few days ago, I've been introduced an interesting app called Shoppable Instagram Gallery

It will help you connect your Shopify store to your Instagram, so you can post your product photos and descriptions on your store. It really helps me to encourage my customers to buy more products. 

You can try if you want.

Best regards, 

Alex 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
107 13 39

Hey @CristiesMan1107 

Do you mind sharing your website? I can have a look and give you some feedback. 

Without that, here's some advice: have you thought about using product labels/ stickers to highlight your bestselling products? You can use these “mini-banner” kind of labels on top of your product images to guide user’s attention to the right product. Apps like Modemagic can help you apply product labels.

I hope it helps.

Cheers.

If you found this helpful then please Like and Accept Solution

ModeMagic | Product badges and labels to boost conversions
Featured on Shopify Staff Picks
0 Likes