Can't Buy Potage - system error?

Highlighted
3 0 5

I am getting a system error when I try to buy postage - anyone else? I need to mail orders today.

Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
193 15 54

Hi, @Peter_Deeley!

Welcome to Shopify Community. My name is Olivia and I work here.

I appreciate you sharing your question with our community. It sounds like this may have been a time sensitive issue, and since our Community Forums are not a regularly monitored area by Shopify Employees it would be best to reach out to our support via chat, or on social media via Facebook or Twitter for more immediate support.

Now that you have me here, I want to make sure your question gets addressed. It appears at the time you had posted your message, some stores were experiencing intermittent issues with label purchasing. We had this resolved soon after to ensure stores can get packages out before post offices closed. If you haven't already, please move forward with fulfillment of your orders. 

I completely understand that sometimes you require an immediate update, which is why I encourage you to bookmark our status page: https://www.shopifystatus.com/. We post timely updates here, and you will quickly be able to rule out any known issues to determine if you need to contact our Support Team

Please let me know if you have any other questions and I'd love to assist.

Warm regards,

Olivia | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes