Can't Create a Shipping Label

Highlighted
Excursionist
15 0 15

For some reason I can't create a shipping label right now.  I've tried purchasing multiple orders and single orders, restarting my computer, different browsers (chrome and firefox), and different computers.

I just get this general error: 

1 shipping label couldn’t be purchased.

Fix the errors for each order and try again.

On each order I get this error:

Something went wrong. Try again.

3 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
15 0 15

Kept trying and finally was able to print our orders.  But it'd only be like 1-3 at a time.  Pretty annoying, but at least we're moving forward now!

3 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 2

What did you do in order to get the system to work?  I'm at a stand still with a current order in generating the shipping label :/

2 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
6 0 3

I'm having the SAME problem. Immediately after clicking "Create Shipping Label" the error message stating something went wrong comes up at the top of the page. Before even pressing a single button. It won't calculate shipping rates or let me proceed with creating any labels. I've tried on all of my orders.

2 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
10 0 8

we're dealing with the same issue too.. any word from the shopify team on this matter?  

1 Like
Highlighted
1 0 2
I am also having the exact same issue. Anybody gotten a response from Shopify?
2 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 2

I had the same problem and tried on multiple computers. What worked for me 1st try was to switch in Chrome to Incognito mode, then log back into Shopify using that. Must be a problem with cached data which is why that works.

1 Like
Highlighted
Excursionist
10 0 8

Hi Davis, looks like it's a temporary Shopify issue and has nothing to do with us.  Our issue had just resolved on its own.

Wishing you and your business well.  <3

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
10 0 8

hi there.  the issue just autocorrected for us so for those that are dealing with this issue, your tip may be useful or they can just wait it out a bit, hopefully not too long.  :)   Thanks for your response and tip ManganLabs.  <3  daniel

1 Like
Highlighted
Excursionist
13 0 2

I have an issue too about printing my shipping label. I just got my first sell and I see the option to create the shipping label, and I as soon as I click there, nothing happens, the page is in the blank...feel very frustrated. Maybe I did not set up something well under shipping setting section, no idea. I already checked there so many time and no idea what is wrong :(

0 Likes