Can't Log In to My Account

Highlighted
1 0 0

This past week, I have tried time and time again to log in but I keep getting the same error message. I have cleared my cookies and etc but nothing changes. I am frustrated and hoping that someone has an answer for me. I am to the point where I attempted to start a new account some way, some how but of course wasn't allowed to. Can anyone please help me? Screen Shot 2019-10-19 at 6.03.00 PM.png

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
187 15 32

Hi, @josmarrose

This is Rae from Shopify. Thank you for reaching out about the issues you're having, and welcome to the Shopify Community. 

Is this error showing up on any other browser aside from Google Chrome? To test this, please try using Safari or Firefox to log in to your account. Let me know if you receive the same issue on either of those browsers. 

It's also a good idea to check to make sure that your Chrome browser has been updated. You can use this link to find the steps to update your browser and ensure you're running on Chrome 78, which is the newest version available. 

Lastly, you mentioned that you cleared the cookies on Chrome to try and resolve this issue. When you cleared the cookies, did you also clear the cache on your browser? If not, make sure to follow these steps to clear both your cookies and cache and then try to log in again. 

Please keep me posted on how the above troubleshooting goes. I look forward to hearing back from you! 

Rae | Social Care @ Shopify
Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
Was your question answered? Mark it Accept as Solution to help others locate the answer!
To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center, or the Shopify Blog.

0 Likes