Can't Login To Store

Highlighted
3 0 1

Hi!

I'm having trouble logging into my store. I choose my email that is tied the store and I get the following message:

Unable to access "My Store" It looks like you don't have access to this store. Contact the store administrator for access.

Not sure why this is happening. Can someone please help? 

Thank you,

-Andrew

1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
764 64 90

Hi @Andrew_Jambor,

Ted here from Shopify, thanks for reaching out to us and for letting us know. 

The first solution we will try is to make sure that you are using the correct email and password to log into the account.

Can you please try and recover your store using this link? After that, please enter your email address into the recovery field. When you enter your email address, you will be sent an automatic email from Shopify listing any store's that are associated with that email address. If you do not receive the email, please try and check if the store might be listed under a different email address instead. 

When you receive the email, locate the correct .myshopify.com URL and then enter your store's domain into a browser with /admin at the end of the URL. An example of this would be to enter mystorename.myshopify.com/admin in Chrome. When the log in page loads, use the same email address you used for the recovery page earlier and now fill out your password to log in. If you can't log in from this page, please click the Forgot Password option and reset your password.

Please let me know how this goes!

Ted | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 1
Hi Ted,

Thank you for the reply!
So I used the email I thought it was and my store is not listed.
Unfortunately, I'm not sure what emails are associated with this store. Is
there a way to figure this out? My issue is my card is getting charged for
this store, but I can't log into this account. What should I do?
Thank you for your help,
-Andrew
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
764 64 90

Hi @Andrew_Jambor,

Thanks for letting me know! I'll need to take a closer look into this with you so and help reset your email address or password. To authenticate your account, I've emailed you privately with some more information. 

Please keep an eye out for my email and if there is anything else I can help you with, please let me know, I'm happy to help!

Many thanks,

Ted | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes