Can't Resume Plan and Can't Contact Support

Solved
Shounenbat510
Tourist
4 0 5

I paid my outstanding bill and got this message:

Since you don’t have any outstanding bills, you’re ready to re-open your store. This will resume your previous plan:

Basic Shopify plan

$29.00 + tax, every 30 days

When I click "resume plan", I get an error that says to contact support.  I tried to contact support, but with my store offline I was unable to.

I am unable to pay for another plan at the moment.

Shounenbat510
Tourist
4 0 5

Just to update, the payment did go through.  My transactions say that the payment was completed and successful, yet I cannot reopen my frozen store, and I have people interested in my products.

Shounenbat510
Tourist
4 0 5

I know I'm posting for the third time in a row, but this is an emergency situation regarding my store.  Anyone have any tips or ideas?

Shounenbat510
Tourist
4 0 5

Bumping my thread again.  Seriously, is anyone out there?

Shweta29
Tourist
4 0 1

Hi,

Same situation.....what is the status of your store now?.....Can you guide me?

Hector133
1 0 1

Same situation I've tried three times with different stores. credit cards are good and always it is the same results, Anyone from shopify to address this issue

Thelastgamer
1 0 0

Hi I’m having the same problem. Shopify’s contact/support is absolutely useless. I can’t find a way to fix this issue. I hope there’s someone out there from the Shopify team that knows there are a couple of us over here that are struggling this badly. :(((

0 Likes
Beadit
2 0 0
I'm having same issue. Kindly help me rectify this issue.
0 Likes
Trevor
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
2577 338 524

This is an accepted solution.

Hello Everyone!

When activating your store, the message that shows you do not have any invoices pending would does not account for the invoice that is created when activating your store again. You will be charged for any outstanding invoices along with the upcoming month of your Shopify subscription plan. 

If you're unable to process the charge, that would typically indicate an issue with the card you're using. It may not have sufficient funds, may not be a supported card type, or the bank may be rejecting the charge for a different reason. Contacting Shopify Support will allow us to see the error being sent back to us so you can contact the card issuer for further assistance. You can also try another credit card, or Paypal if you're based outside of the United States.

Too many payment attempts in a short period of time may result in a temporary block. The block lasts 24 hours and will automatically clear itself once the 24 hours have passed. We can not remove the block. Attempting to process the charge again within 24 hours will result in restarting the 24-hour block. 

You can contact our support by logging in to our Support Centre here, searching your question, then selecting "Contact Support" at the bottom of the page that shows the search results. 

Trevor | Community Moderator @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes