Can't access chat support

Highlighted
Tourist
15 0 3

I'm getting the following error:

The page you were looking for doesn't exist.

when I hit the authentica button. This problem is occurring in both browses internet explorer and chrome.

Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
93 1 12

Hey there Fernanda,

This is Alex from the Shopify Guru team, happy to assist you today!

If you're receiving the error message 'The page you were looking for doesn't exist' and you're experiencing this in a few browsers, you'll first want to ensure you're typing in your .myshopify.com URL correctly.

Next, try to clear your cache and cookies. This should prompt your browser to ask you to download the Shopify chat application to your computer so that you're able to use our chat function. If these fail, please email us at support@shopify.com so we can further assist you.

Best regards,

Alex | Customer Success Guru | Shopify

Alex | Customer Success Guru | Shopify
0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 1

Hi I am trouble to - i have cleared cache and am entering in my name correctly but it keeps redirecting me back to the help centre generic trouble shooting - i really need to contact someone as my site is not working.

Cheers

Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 2

Hello, I can confirm that this is also an issue with the Shopify site. Whenever you go to support chat, it redirects you back to the help center. Please address this asap!

Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 2

Hello? Any update here? Shopify chat still does not work.

Highlighted
Tourist
9 0 8

This platform needs to STOP taking new customers. They simply DO NOT have the staff available to support the amount of customers they have. 

Highlighted
1 0 0

I'm having the exact same issue. The site keeps sending me in loops and I can't access anything. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

me too i can't access anyone to get support!

0 Likes