Can't change my payment

Solved
ghe
1 0 0

Hello,

I am trying to change out my old payment account for my new business banking account. I added the correct information, but it still isn't working. Is there a way this can be reset? 

0 Likes
Peter
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
2203 216 462

This is an accepted solution.

@ghe 

To clarify, are you trying to update the banking information for Shopify Payments, but getting an error that the old information you're entering does not match what we have on file?

If yes, then you'll want to check old banking statements to see if you're entering in the correct data. If you are, then you'll also want to ensure that you're manually typing the information in and not copy and pasting it into the admin as this can add additional spaces. 

In the event that you're unable to enter the correct information, then we would need to escalate your issue up to our Accounts team for further review. 

While we’re not able to provide account-specific support via the Shopify Community at this time, we’d be happy to continue assisting you through live chat, email, or callback. Please visit https://bit.ly/3cJkx8V and log in to your account to create a support request.

Since this is the next step I've marked this reply as the solution for the benefit of others who may discover this topic. Thanks!

Peter | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes