Can't click on check out/ navigate to admin

RSLYNNBODY
1 0 0

No one is able to click on the "check out" to complete the transaction. You're able to click on "continue shopping" and "update cart", but not the "check out". I've verified it's not in test mode, a paid plan has been selected and the site is active. Also, i'm getting the "navigate to admin" popping up on the bottom on the screen when going to the website.

0 Likes
Julie
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1027 95 242

Hi, @RSLYNNBODY!

Julie here from Shopify Support.

Thanks for letting me know that you aren't currently in test mode and that you are on a paid plan. I'm glad we can rule out those two factors. Just to confirm, have you made sure that you're testing the checkout on your actual website and not within the theme editor in Online store > Themes > Customize

Based on the information you've provided, it sounds like this could be a theme-related issue, since the button itself isn't working. Have you edited your theme's code recently? If so, you can always roll back to an older version of your theme. This generally helps resolve any issues that may be present in your theme's code.

It would also be helpful to try accessing your checkout using a different theme. In this case, you can simply preview or publish a different theme; when you do so, you won't lose any changes you've made to your original theme. Are you still unable to select the checkout button using a different theme?

To address your second question, the "Navigate to admin" message you're seeing is expected behaviour. This simply indicates that your browser is recognizing that you're logged in to your Shopify account, so when browsing your website, you'll see a prompt to easily access your admin. If you view your website on a different browser or device where you aren't currently logged in, then you shouldn't see this message

I hope this helps, but if you're still experiencing issues, please feel free to pass along your store URL so I can take a look at your checkout here on my end. Alternatively, you can always contact our live Support team directly. Since our Support team will able to authenticate your account and access your admin, they'll be able to do some deeper digging and offer further guidance. 

Let me know how that goes!

Julie | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes