Can’t connect my Shopify to my Facebook account

1 0 0

I have not been able to set up my Facebook account as a sales channel with Shopify. There’s a message about Shopify experiencing so,e difficulties connecting and hope to have it resolved soon. Does anyone know the update on this? I’ve been trying for three days. 

0 Likes
3 0 0

Same here. I submitted a ticket and not heard back. I'm in my trial. Ih they don't get this resolved I may have to cancel!

0 Likes
Shopify Staff (Retired)
Shopify Staff (Retired)
38 7 12

Hello!

Anders from the Shopify Social Care team here.

I wanted to touch base here to ask how things are going with the Facebook sales channel? We did have a known issue earlier which has since been fixed. If, however, you're still having troubles either connecting the channel or with products not appearing on Facebook's end, let me know!

Take care.

Anders | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
5 0 0

I'm still having trouble.   I'm able to connect to my FB page okay, but it doesnt "stick" so when I come back to my Shopify Facebook tab again it says no account connected, "reconnect", which I do, and then the process repeats.

Help please!

0 Likes
4 0 0

for me a simple thing as using Chrome helped solve the same issue! 

@michaelp42 wrote:

I'm still having trouble.   I'm able to connect to my FB page okay, but it doesnt "stick" so when I come back to my Shopify Facebook tab again it says no account connected, "reconnect", which I do, and then the process repeats.

Help please!

0 Likes
5 0 0

just tried that, does exactly the same thing, connects, then when i go back to the fb tab its disconnected again.

0 Likes
2 0 0

@Anders wrote:

Hello!

Anders from the Shopify Social Care team here.

I wanted to touch base here to ask how things are going with the Facebook sales channel? We did have a known issue earlier which has since been fixed. If, however, you're still having troubles either connecting the channel or with products not appearing on Facebook's end, let me know!

Take care.

Hello. I am having the same issue. Tried doing it from Safari, and Google Chrome. Neither work. I emailed my issue to customer support. My ticket # is 12235098. Please assist.

0 Likes
Highlighted
5 0 0

It really doesn't like me.

See photos - screenshots taken about 5 seconds apart....

0 Likes
5 0 0
It's not going well here!
I can connect my page, and then a few seconds later it disconnects without my doing anything.
See attached files.
0 Likes
2 0 0

We are having the same issue and have been for about 3 days now. Any resolution you could provide would be greatly appreciated. On another thread about this same issue we were told to open a ticket and supply the number which is below. 

Your ticket number is 12241130

0 Likes