Can’t connect my Shopify to my Facebook account

1 0 0

This is the solution that worked for me. I tried this first before disconnecting and unistalling and all of those other steps. If you are having this problem, try this first. It may save you a bunch of steps.

0 Likes
Excursionist
20 0 3

Yeh welcome to the club ! Its actually quite pathetic isnt it ? I had 3 stores and hardly ever had the FB shop working and could never get instagram to work. I gave up with shopify. Worst ecommerce platform out there ! Its a deep technical problem they have no idea how to remedy but your subscription they take quickly 

0 Likes
Excursionist
20 0 3

@Taigade08 wrote:

I have not been able to set up my Facebook account as a sales channel with Shopify. There’s a message about Shopify experiencing so,e difficulties connecting and hope to have it resolved soon. Does anyone know the update on this? I’ve been trying for three days. 

LOL its now November and the same problem still exists. I closed my 3 stores today. I want nothing to do with shopify, I was trying for 3 months. I surrender

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 1

Hi,

I am still having this issue - I've tried all the recommended "fixes" on desktop and mobile, and I've not been able to resolve this. I'd really like to get my ad campaigns going for the holidays - can someone from the Shopify team please help me?

Attached are some screen caps from mobile - I am in fact logged in, and I have no idea why this is happening. I have the same problem on mobile and desktop.

Thank you in advance for your assistance - I look forward to resolving this problem promptly.

--

Cait Russell

Starflower JewelryScreenshot_20191119-195554_Shopify.jpgScreenshot_20191119-195610_Shopify.jpgScreenshot_20191119-195615_Shopify.jpg

631-741-8828

1 Like
Excursionist
20 0 3

I feel your pain. I have had a terrible experience with Shopify meets Facebook Shop integration :(

0 Likes
Tourist
4 0 2

100% WORKING FIX FOR FIREFOX USERS (DONT KNOW ABOUT OTHER BROWSERS) DO THIS:

1. DISCONNECT ACCOUNT FROM SHOPIFY FACEBOOK SHOP SALE CHANNEL

2. LOGOUT FROM FACEBOOK

3. SWITCH BROWSER TO GOOGLE CHROME

4. LOG IN TO YOUR SHOPIFY

5. CONNECT TO FACEBOOK FROM SHOPIFY FB SHOP SALE CHANNEL

IT SHOULD WORK NOW

0 Likes
Excursionist
20 0 3
and what if I am already using Chrome ?
0 Likes
Tourist
4 0 2
Try with safari
0 Likes
Excursionist
20 0 3
Im pretty sure its FB business manager and admin issues. I can't solve it.
Tried for hours, days.
0 Likes