Can't contact support team

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hello, 

I need help with my Shopify account. But I can't contact customer support. Please Help

Thankyou
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1056 88 117

Hi @zobia,

Ted here from Shopify, thanks for reaching out to us!

Are you able to contact us with this link? If not, what is the error that's occurring when you try to contact us? Do feel free to let me know any queries you have and I’ll be happy to help out! If you would prefer to chat privately, please let me know! 

Many thanks,

Ted | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
2 0 0

For example, when I click on the link I get the message, please select the store and can't write in the chat.

problem is that I cant set up Shopify payment on my store.

could you help, please?

Thanks

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1056 88 117

Hi @bigimega,

Thanks for reaching out to us!

When trying to contact our support via our Help Centre, are you able to access our support as a guest instead? I've created an example of how to do so here if you would like to take a look. Our Facebook Support is also available here 24/7 too if you would prefer. 

Could you describe in a little bit more detail why you are not able to set up Shopify Payments? Do you meet the requirements as mentioned in this guide

If there is anything else I can help you with, please let me know, I'm happy to help!

Many thanks,

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
2 0 0

Yes, all requirements are ok. In the Payment options section can't see it . Only third party payment gateways are available. Shopify pay is not available?

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Hi @Ted

I also cannot access the chat to contact support! It gets to the chat page and asks me to choose my store even though I am already logged in. 
It then I choose my store again and it goes all the way back to the beginning and continues to loop over and over. I have tried 3 different browsers and my mobile phone. 

I need to speak with support in order to change the currency of my store. How can I reach support? Or can support please contact me?

Thanks,
Ben 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 1

Same issue here. it just keeps on looping with selecting the store and clicking to contact support. really annoying. tried Chrome, Mozilla, Safari, and Shopify app for iPhone. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 1

I figured out a way. after selecting the store, when it shows a search bar with two columns of possible topics, search for the issue you are facing and at the bottom of the result page you can click on the get support button, and you are ready to go. 

looks like an issue on the website. 

Highlighted
2 0 0

Many thanks!! You didn't need to reply but you did kudos to you  

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1056 88 117

Hi everyone, 

I'm so sorry for not getting back to you, the notifications for this post never came through to me until yesterday. 

The help centre shouldn't be directing you back in circles in this way, if this continues though, could you try clearing the cache on your browser or using a different browser/device to contact our support? You should be able to contact our live chat, email and Twitter support via our Help Centre under the Support > Contact Support section in the main menu or the Contact Shopify Support button is available near the footer. Our Facebook support is also available anytime 24/7.

To access our support via the help centre, I've created a short example of how to do so here. If you're unable to sign in as a merchant, please log out of the help centre and continue as a guest as shown in the video example instead. Our staff can authenticate the account later if needed. 

With that said, I'm happy to take a closer look into your query, if you would like for me to email you, please tag me (@Ted ) and I'll get back to you asap. 

Many thanks, 

0 Likes