Can't contact support

Excursionist
19 0 10

Hello, I'm having trouble contacting support. I've got an issue with the website, every time I try contacting support through the website it asks me to select my store and when I do it returns me back to the help centre page no matter how many times I tried contacting the support team the issue happens all over again so could someone from Shopify's team please help me fix it. I can provide a video if needed. I just tried emailing the support email directly but I got an automatic email back saying that I can't create a support ticket by sending an email so there's literally no way for me to get help. 

Thanks!

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1565 155 444

Hey there, @STIFCforum 

Bo here from Shopify Support! 

I'm sorry to hear that you are having trouble contacting us, I am more than happy to help you with any issue on this thread if you would like. In some cases, Chrome extensions and cache can interfere with the Help Centre's login/authentication process and you might experience a "loop" when trying to contact our support. If this happens, I'd recommend clearing your cache or tlog out of your Help Centre account and access our support as a guest instead as shown in this short video. Our advisors can authenticate the account later if needed or our Facebook and Twitter support would be happy to help instead. You are welcome to contact us here on Twitter or here on Facebook.

Let me know how this goes and if there is anything else I can assist you with, I'm happy to help!

All the Best,

Bo

Bo - Social Care @ Shopify

Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes