Can’t create shipping label with USPS

Solved
Highlighted
1 0 0

CF0A29FB-A9E1-4821-8138-2B900AD322E7.jpeg

Above is what it says every time I try to buy a label with usps. I created the order myself, marked it as paid, added in all the shipping/customer details yet it still wont let me purchase this label. Ive restarted my iPad, signed in and out of my account, etc. I noticed this morning that when I tried to sign into my Shopify it just kept me on the loading page, never fully loading. Now that I can sign in it wont let me purchase labels for my orders that need to go out today. Help!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
555 1 19

This is an accepted solution.

I think this was a temporary problem with the USPS servers. Can you please confirm if the issue was by itself resolved after some time? Or do you frequently face the issue? If the problem is frequent then that means you need to see the transcation details that includes the request and response. In order to get this, you can use the Multi Carrier shipping label app that shows the response and request which allows effective debug.

Product Owner @ PluginHive
Shipping Automation | FedEx shipping | Multi-carrier shipping | Shipment Tracking | Australia Post shipping
0 Likes
Highlighted
7 0 0

Is that multi carrier app free?  This seems to be happening more and more frequently lately.

0 Likes