Can't create shipping label

Excursionist
19 0 14

Every time I try to create this shipping label I get the message "Fix the errors for each order and try again" and then the error line says "Unexpected error occurred"

Would someone please tell me how to fix an "unexpected error" that has no description and that I have absolutely no way of knowing what the problem is?

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
259 2 40

Hi, there!

Lisa here from the Social Care Team at Shopify. 

Last night Shopify scheduled maintenance for some shipping services. For brief periods during the maintenance some of the following services may have been delayed or unavailable:

- Shipping label purchasing / voiding / printing
- Modifying carrier-calculated shipping settings
- Tracking updates
- Pickup requests

If you're still experiencing errors today while trying to create your labels, please do the following:

1. Fully clear your cache, stored app data and cookies.
2. Log out of your Shopify store then back in.

This should allow you to create shipping labels once you've refreshed the admin. I have also reached out to you via email to ensure you're able to print shipping labels again.

Coming up to one of the busiest times of year for printing labels during Black Friday and Cyber Monday, we want to be sure your workflow is working effectively! If you haven't already feel free to check out The Ultimate Guide to Shipping For Black Friday Cyber Monday

- Lisa

Lisa | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

1 Like
2 0 2

Hi

I am having problems creating shipping label this morning. I followed the above advise, I empty my cache, and logged out. I am still having issue that says "fix problem with order" try again.

Please help.

Thanks

1 Like
2 0 2

Hi

I am having problems creating shipping label this morning. I followed the above advise, I empty my cache, and logged out. I am still having issue that says "fix problem with order" try again.

Please help.

Thanks

1 Like
1 0 2
I’m expirencing the same issue this morning while trying to buy shipping labels. Was working fine a couple days ago. There are no errors on the shipping label. I’ve logged out and logged back in. Still no luck. Please help.
2 Likes
Tourist
4 0 1

Just here to say I'm experiencing this problem as well and would love Shopify to help fix it. 

1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
7 0 3

Same issue here.  

1 Like
2 0 0

Having the same issue

@MDD wrote:

Every time I try to create this shipping label I get the message "Fix the errors for each order and try again" and then the error line says "Unexpected error occurred"

Would someone please tell me how to fix an "unexpected error" that has no description and that I have absolutely no way of knowing what the problem is?

0 Likes
2 0 0

Having the same issue.

0 Likes
1 0 0

I have done all the suggested items and still cannot print labels.

0 Likes