Can't create shipping label

Highlighted
2 0 0

I too am trying to print a shipping label, and unable to do so.  I get the

"1 shipping label couldn’t be purchased.

Fix the errors for each order and try again."

Message.  Down below it also says:

"A system error has occurred and is being investigated."

This is my first attempt to use Shopify shipping.  I'd prefer to use it, as it's more convenient than my current shipping solution.l
0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

I am having the same above mentioned issue.

"To get shipping rates, you need to fix the errors for this order.

Unable to purchase shipping labels:

• Your shop cannot purchase shipping labels. Please contact (email) to resolve this issue."

I emailed and I am awaiting a response but was hoping someone figured this out and can help me resolve this in the meantime.

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

I contacted them via Chat support.  Turns out they had to create/authorize UPS shipping on my account.  They said it could take "up to a few hours", but IIRC they had it fixed in just a few minutes.  Been working fine since then.

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Thank you.

I contacted them via chat and they said I need to wait for a response from my email and that their other team would have more information.

May take up to 72 hours to get a response.

We'll see what happens. I appreciate the response thanks.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
43 0 3

I have nothing but a black page , up top I have 

myshopify.com/admin/shipping_labels/purchase?location_id=14941093977&num_dropped_orders=0&shipping_label_ids%5B%5D=505782763609

Why does Shopify have SO MANY ISSUES !

0 Likes
1 0 0

Im having the same exact issue now. Did you ever find a solution?

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Having the same issue as well. Very frustrating. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
43 0 3

The only solution I found was to use Firefox , Not working with chrome and that sucks as chrome is my default browser . So I use firefox only to make shopify shipping labels .

1 Like
Highlighted
1 0 0

I have been unable to create labels for about 5 months. The help desk did suggest using another browser.I used to use Firefox as my browser.  My IT guy suggested I switch to Chrome as it is much more secure.  Not happy that firefox seems to be the only browser that will work to create labels.

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

We have never been able to generate a label since launching our site three years ago. Every browser, Mac, Windows, nothing works. As of today it still does not work and using supports given advice yields nothing. It always says "A system error has occurred and is being investigated." Amazing that this does not get escalated and fixed properly.

0 Likes