Can't get any suppliers for my online store!

Highlighted
1 0 0

As far as I know, companies will not entertain you if you have no registered business. So what i did at first is to register my business, then I started to call/ send their posted customer service's contact to ask for a correct email address where I can send my formal Business Inquiry.

But still, they are not paying attention to my business inquiries. 

I mentioned to my Business Inquiries the following:

1. Company Profile (which i also attached)

2. Are they open for retailers? Do they have distributors? 

3. I am interested to sell their products in my online shop

4. I will buy their products, then sell to our online shop

5. If they are willing to have business with us, their product will be lauched same time with our ecommerce site.

I have really no idea what I have to do more so    I can get a nice suppliers. 

I hope guys you can help me.

Thank in advance!

-Alexa

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
233 6 19

Hi @Alexa! Gabby here from the Community Engagement team at Spocket.

Are you dropshipping? I think it's great that you made a list questions so it'd be clear to the potential suppliers you were trying to contact. In any case, have you had the chance to check Spocket out? What specific items are you looking for anyway? If you're looking for EU and US suppliers who can give you quality products that can be shipped fast, it might just be the app for you. It also has easy-to-use so it won't be complicated for you!

Dropshipping_suppliers_for_best_US_EU_products___Spocket.png

If you're interested, you can sign-up for free on Spocket's official website. You can also learn more about the app there - as well, you can join the official Facebook group of Spocket to engage with Spocket users and get leads on suppliers.

0 Likes