Can't load online store

Solved
hunainmalik2193
1 0 0

I can't open anything from shopify dashboard. Sometimes when I open app store or any other tab it directs me to a page which shows an enormous shopify symbol. What should I do, I am using google chrome and tried to clear cache and history but still the problem remains the same.

0 Likes
Liabylia
3 0 0

Hi rose, I'm very upset and I need some help, my website is half loading since this morning and yesterday everything was okay. I have deleted all apps, and remade the website with another theme but nothing changed. Thank you so much.

0 Likes
hella
1 0 0

Bonjour,

je n'arrive plus a ouvrir ma page depuis que j'ai supprimer le domaine www .. que j'avais acheté.

Voici le message qui s'affiche: 

There’s a problem loading this page

There’s a technical problem with Shopify that has prevented this page from loading. Try reloading this page or going to another page in Shopify. If that doesn’t work, visit our status page for updates and try again later.

S'il vous plait aider moi!

traduction:

Hello

I can no longer open my page since I deleted the domain www... I had bought.

Here's the message: 

There’s a technical problem with Shopify that has prevented this page from loading. Try reloading this page or going to another page in Shopify. If that doesn’t work, visit our status page for updates and try again later.

Please help!

0 Likes
troyz123
Tourist
3 0 1

Hi, I'm using chrome but it's still not loading

0 Likes
Sophia
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
822 54 96

Hi, everyone!

Sophia here from Shopify.

Some merchants were temporarily unable to access their admin and/or online store for a brief period on April 14, 2021. The issue was resolved, so all stores should have regained access to admins and storefronts since then. If you do run into an issue like this going forward, please keep an eye on our status page for updates: shopifystatus.com.

It can often be valuable to join in on an existing thread to add to the conversation, and I appreciate each of you adding a comment here. However, as several of the issues posted in this thread have been unique cases, this topic is now closed.

I recommend posting a new topic by clicking the Ask a Question button for matters like this where the error message you're seeing may not match the one that someone else has posted. If the matter is urgent, please get in touch via live chat, email, or callback through the Shopify Help Center. Thank you so much!

Sophia | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes