Can't log in the app product and can't install the links !.

Highlighted
1 0 0

Dear Shopify,

I'll already paid the money $29 before and after still cannot login the Shopify app and the links or install the apps. Please tell me why or check my links problems . Already trying everyday and everyday times more than 50 times to login issue for app product from mobile phone. Can you soft this problems as soon as possible ? I'm needed to sell my products as soon as possible by this month after paid the $29. Thanks Shopify.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1432 88 316

Hi, @hschan

I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble accessing your store via the Shopify Mobile app. When you try to access your store via the app, is there an error that appears when you try to login? If yes, what is the error? If no, could you tell me what is happening when you try to login? There are a few other questions we'll want to address to help troubleshoot this a bit further: 

1. Are you able to log in through your mobile browser, and/or desktop device?
  2. Are you able to use a different internet connection (i.e. mobile data) to replicate the issue?
  3. Are both your phone and app running on the latest version?

If you could provide as much detail as possible about the issue then that will greatly help with getting this resolved. 

Peter | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution

To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes