Can't log into Shopify accounts

andradaona
3 0 0

Dear ASH 

ı hope you are well 

ı really need your help 

ı have two accounts here 

ona ıs thıs one whıch ıs new and ı have a bıgger shop account which is our brand store Zoe Ona

ı can not get ınto the account at all anymore and ı can't access anıthıng . 

apparently there ıs no possıbılıty nor to log ın nor to contact you as soon as ı am not logged ın . we don't have the possıbılty to log ın ınto the account . 

ıs ıt possible to help me 

ı am the owner of both shops 

best Andrada Ona 

0 Likes
Ash
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
772 84 114

Hello, @andradaona!

Ash here from the Shopify team. Welcome to the Shopify Community! 

I understand that you're experiencing some difficulty accessing your two Shopify accounts. I'm happy to provide some instruction that should help resolve the issue. You will need to know the .myshopify.com URL of both stores, as well as the log in emails you used for them. If you remember the password you used for each store, then you can add /admin to the end of the URL which will take you to a log in page. For example, if your .myshopify.com URL is "store.myshopify.com", to get to the store-specific log in page you'd go to "store.myshopify.com/admin". You can also log into your Shopify account from this log in page

If you don't remember your passwords, then while trying to log into your account you will be able to select "Forgot password?" to reset your accounts password via email.

Please reply back here to let me know if you have any trouble logging in this way or resetting your password. If you run into any issues with the above, please provide some more specific information as to whats going on, such as if you're receiving an error message. If there is an error message, please also include a screenshot of that in your reply. I hope to see you logged in without further issue shortly. 

Ash | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
andradaona
3 0 0

 the  problem is that the system is asking my fir the codes for the account which I do not have nor are they been sender via mail or Telefon .

so I can’t enter kind of codes to log into the account of hello@zoe-ona.com 

i really do need help as we want to Lauch our new shop . 

3D53A969-2A0F-4994-B24A-69A9454C5D9D.png

D65C61AA-15C3-40CA-940F-65A96A126AA8.png

282CEF68-64C8-43EF-97A7-F5F2BA2728EA.png

5C133BB5-A658-405A-BD06-67E0A32B6AF4.png

2E5D44E1-6418-4118-8948-2F79D67D14EC.png

0 Likes
Ash
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
772 84 114

Hey, @andradaona!

Thank you for getting back to me with that additional information. It looks like the issue you're experiencing with logging in is related to two-step authentication. When setting up two-step authentication, there are a number of options you can select. These options are outlined in our Help Center document called secure your account with two-step authentication. Once set up, you'll also receive 10 recovery codes, which can each be used one time if you're unable to log in using the method selected for two-step authentication.

If for any reason you lose access to your selected method of two-step authentication as well as your recovery codes, then our team will need to assist with re-gaining access to your account. In order to proceed with this, we must authenticate you on the account in question, which we are unable to do over the community forums. To get authenticated and get support with logging into your account, please head over to our Help Center and reach out to our team via phone, chat or email. Once you're authenticated on the account, our team will be able to further assist in this situation. 

0 Likes
andradaona
3 0 0
Dear ash the problem is , I can’t even log in , this it where it starts .
So I need somebody to help me to get connected again .

0 Likes
Ash
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
772 84 114

Hi, @andradaona

Thank you for getting back to me. I understand you're unable to log in, and while I would love to assist with this over the forums, this is something that needs to be discussed securely over an authenticated conversation. For this reason, the best way to get help with logging into your accounts is to reach out to our support team via the Shopify Help Center

I hope to see this all sorted out shortly so you can log into your Shopify accounts again. 

0 Likes