Can't login at all

Solved
Tourist
3 0 1

Hi there,
been trying to reach out for help for days, I cannot access my shopify store from our current ip location anymore. The page will not just open, and when you trying logging the same thing happens. Can you kindly clarify the issue as soon as you can. Thanks!

0 Likes
Community Manager
Community Manager
2367 163 339

Hi @pjbsig,

If you can access your store and log in from different IP's then it's more than likely an issue with your internet provider and not Shopify in this case. Would you be able to reach out to your internet provider and check for me, please? It could also be a browser cache issue. It could be worth clearing your browser cache and seeing if that works too. Let me know when you try either of the above and the results you get. 

Nick | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Tourist
3 0 1

It was the internet provider, thanks Nick! 

On another note, our site can't open without the "www" infront of the site? Do you understand?

1 Like

Success.

Community Manager
Community Manager
2367 163 339

Hi @pjbsig,

Yes, I know what you mean. You can address this by making your primary domain the one without the "www" at the start of it.

19-08-uwrhr-y0xee

Shopify has a helpful guide about this where you can read more about this here. Another good guide Shopify made for domains can be found here

1 Like
Tourist
3 0 1

Hi there 

How do I create an email optin landing page for our store that matches our current store theme

Thank you!

0 Likes
2 0 0

What Would Be The Best Password To Login

0 Likes
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager
2367 163 339

Hi @pjbsig & @SylvanForsberg1 

@pjbsig :

The best way to be able to get a landing page and customize it would be via a page-builder app from the Shopify App Store which allows you to create landing pages while keeping the site open. Check them out below:

@SylvanForsberg1 :

The password would be completely up to you and generally temporary as you would make your store live in time. There is no best or worst password, but one you are comfortable with and can remember. You can see the guide Shopify has for this here

0 Likes