Highlighted
Tourist
8 0 6

Agreed - please please share the fix here if they tell you.  Thank you 

1 Like
Highlighted
Excursionist
11 0 2

I just sent a screenshot of the non-loading page and provided a link to the forum so hopefully someone from IT will update here as well.  Waiting on a response.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
11 0 2

@Tdunn wrote:

Agreed - please please share the fix here if they tell you.  Thank you 

From Tech Support:

Matt T:  

Ah, thanks for that screenshot. We are currently experiencing an issue with logging into admins that our developers are investigating and working on a fix as we speak. However, I'd love to get some more information to provide to them! Would you be able to tell me the following?

• Which browser are you using, and is it the latest version of that browser? You can check quickly by heading to [WhatIsMyBrowser.com](www.whatismybrowser.com), where it will be displayed near the top in a blue banner.
  • Have you attempted to log in with a different browser? If so, which browsers have you used?
  • Have you attempted to log in using a different device than the one you are currently using, like a mobile phone or a different computer?

*end message*

I answered the above information and suspect this is going to be a waiting game for them to figure it out.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
8 0 6

Thank you so much. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
11 0 2

@Tdunn wrote:

Thank you so much. 

You're welcome, they suggest clearing cookies/catch and trying to login using incognito mode... didn't work for me but its worth a try.

1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
8 0 6

I went outside of chrome and got in. 

1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
8 0 6

try internet explorer 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 2

Seems fixed now. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
3062 229 499

Thanks for letting us know @Teja.

The team was made aware of this error and got on the case. Should it cause you problems again be sure to let us know. 

Nick | Community Moderator @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes