Can’t print label randomly!! Help ASAP!

2 0 0

I randomly received this message and have a big promotion coming up and don’t need this !! What is this & why??

Your shop is temporarily unable to purchase shipping labels:

• We’re currently reviewing your account. If the issue is not resolved within 2 business days, please contact shipping-ops
0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
647 30 212

Hi, @ShanBoyd

My name is Rae, and I work for Shopify.

Thanks for letting us know about this error. I understand the impact this is having on your business, especially in regard to your upcoming promotion. 

This is a standard review that should be completed within two business days. However, if you haven't heard from our team within this timeframe, please reach out to us directly via the email address mentioned on the message in your Shopify admin. Once you contact us here, we'll reply back to your email as soon as we have an update to share. 

If you need to purchase shipping labels to fulfil orders before this is resolved, I recommend visiting your local post office to purchase labels from them directly. 

We appreciate your ongoing patience while our team reviews your account. If there's anything I can help with in the meantime, please don't hesitate to let me know. Equally, if you need a hand preparing for your promotion, I'm happy to help out! 

Best, 

Rae | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes