Why can't I print shipping labels on Shopify?

BrassCity
Tourist
3 0 8

I'm getting the same error as others saying can't print shipping labels. Also realized there is no more customer support number and i cant find a live chat feature lol. Anyone have any idea whats going on? If it is a system error i don't see why it would be too big of an issue to send an email or alert letting us know whats going on instead of making us resort to browsing a forum seeing if anyone else has figured it out. I have 100's of orders that are supposed to go out today so this is pretty annoying seeing as how much money i give this site

Replies 13 (13)

st11390
Excursionist
11 0 8

They must have just fixed it because I was getting the same error but it just let me purchase one.  

BrassCity
Tourist
3 0 8

Mine worked for one label and then started giving me the error again

st11390
Excursionist
11 0 8

Same here, I was able to purchase 6 labels but just tried again and its back to an error.  

BHPR2020
Tourist
4 0 4

I was able to print one, now unable to purchase again. Is it working consistently for you? 

cmanly
Tourist
6 0 1
cant print either

BHPR2020
Tourist
4 0 4

I am also seeing there error, though only related to USPS. I am able to print tickets for UPS. Wondering if it has something to do with the price increase coming from USPS. 

Screen Shot 2020-10-19 at 1.21.09 PM.png

cmanly
Tourist
6 0 1

I was able to print about 6 usps labels before it stopped letting me print.  quite annoying as I have so much to ship today 

Californiacut
Tourist
6 0 6

I am also experiencing this issue in trying to purchase USPS shipping labels. 

Susan_Lau
Visitor
2 0 1

Same Error and my mail drop off deadline is in about 5 minutes

EDIT: I was able to get it to work again by clearing my cache/cookies and logging in again! Hope that works for some people

😕

jma510
Visitor
2 0 0

Same issue for me all morning. Has anyone gotten a response yet? Is it working or are they working on it?

tuanstalent
Visitor
1 0 2

Clearing the cache worked. Make sure you close your browser and restart it. Dashboard looks updated with mint green buttons now.

st11390
Excursionist
11 0 8

that worked!!  Thank you!!

jma510
Visitor
2 0 0

Thanks so much!