Can't push any of my listings to eBay because it gives me an error about PayPal.

Shopify Partner
2 0 0

So I've been an ebayer for a long time and I've always had PayPal on my account. I just recently added the eBay sales channel to my Shopify store, but every time I try to push an item to eBay, I get the following error:

Failed to publish offers for group: A user error has occurred. The email address you entered isn't linked to a PayPal account. If you don't have a PayPal account, you'll need to set one up with this email address so that buyers can pay you.

I'm not sure what to do to resolve this. I definitely have PayPal on my eBay account, which uses the same email address I use on Shopify. 

Could it be because I'm pushing items that I imported from Oberlo / Spocket? Is that not supported?

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
2 0 0

Bump

0 Likes
3 0 0

I am also having this issue. My accounts are definitely setup and linked and I am using the same email address for both? Did this get resolved?

0 Likes
1 0 0
Having the same issue... anyone got it solved?
0 Likes
1 0 0

Has there been any update to this? I've been trying to figure this out for a month and so far ebay support was useless....

0 Likes
8 0 0

Same issue here ... tried all kinds of things and nothing works .... :(

0 Likes
1 0 0

I am following this I am having the exact same problem.

0 Likes
8 0 0

I ended up leaving Shopify (I had a new store here) over this ... it wasn't Shopify's problem but I had too much time invested.  I contacted eBay and they told me "yes, something is broken - we will look into it" ... all I can suggest is keep opening tickets at eBay :(

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0
Thanks for telling us your experience and what eBay advised. Quite
annoying!
0 Likes
1 0 0

i Am having same issue when clicked on immediate payment requires from buyer i get the error message on some listing and on some i do not error message stated: The email address you entered isn't linked to a PayPal account. If you don't have a PayPal account, you'll need to set one up with this email address so that buyers can pay you. My PayPal is verified as business spoke with eBay staff and they state it is something at their end in the system they are fixing.

Has been two weeks or more but no joy yet alideals.co.uk

0 Likes