Can't reach Shopify Plus?

Solved
ohreallyhmmmm
Tourist
5 0 1

I've made approximately 10 inquiries with the Shopify Plus team over the past 3 weeks to migrate our account to Shopify Plus, and haven't heard anything.

How do I get in touch with the Shopify Plus team?

shopify plus.JPG

0 Likes
TyW
Community Manager
Community Manager
541 34 846

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @ohreallyhmmmm, thanks for posting! 

I've notified the Plus team who will be reaching out to you later today. 

TyW | Online Community Manager @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

ohreallyhmmmm
Tourist
5 0 1

super. Thank you.

LeonPlus
Tourist
4 0 1

I also encountered the same problem. I wanted to apply for shopifyPlus, but I haven't gotten a reply. Could you help me solve it? I don't know how to post

0 Likes

Hi,

I’ve read through a lot of the documentation and had a good play about with the Shopify platform. I've also finally persuaded the business owners to resist the urge to go down the Magento enterprise route (Which was hard), but the time has come for our ancient ecommerce website to evolve into something better. The extra features like integrations, unlimited users, wholesale channel, etc, have definitely convinced me that it's Shopify Plus that we need.

The only problem I have now, is getting hold of the Shopify Plus team so i can sign on the dotted line... Any help would be massively appreciated.

0 Likes
Nick
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
3572 290 695

Hi @JonDerbyshire,

Nick here from Shopify. 

I mentioned this to our Plus team and someone from that team should be in touch with you directly about this soon. Have a great week! 

Nick | Community Moderator @ Shopify (Out of office until April 13th) 

0 Likes
OmarArktura
1 0 1

Hi @Nick 

We've been having the sample problem! After several attempts with the contact form, I was finally entered into an email chain with a member of the Shopify Plus sales team but we have not had any luck get her to respond and give us word either way about scheduling a demo/call. If we for whatever reason would not qualify for Shopify Plus, a simple response saying so would be appreciated so we can start looking at another platform, or at the lower tiers of Shopify. 

I tried the help center yesterday and was eventually given a call back from a call center that took down all the same information I had already shared with the Plus sales team member. I just fear the same thing will happen, with my info entering a black box. 

This experience has been extremely frustrating. Is it a staffing issue or are we just being deemed not a fit for Shopify Plus? In terms of size/sales volume, I assumed our 30+M would be enough to at least get an informational call. Can you please help?!

thanks

Omar

Nick
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
3572 290 695

Hi @OmarArktura,

I've reached out to the Shopify Plus sales team about this and someone will be in touch with you about it soon. 

Nick | Community Moderator @ Shopify (Out of office until April 13th) 

0 Likes
W_Shu
2 0 0

Hi!

My team is having a similar issue as well. My boss has been trying to reach the Plus team for two weeks now. Can you get them to contact either myself or our shop email? We want to begin the transition to Shopify Plus as soon as possible.

Best regards,

0 Likes