Can't reach Shopify Plus?

Solved
W_Shu
5 0 0

Hi Nick,

No, this is not the first time our team reached out to upgrade to Shopify Plus. A different member of my team tried under either the email registered to our store or the owner's email. I use a different email.

If you can connect us with the Shopify Plus sales reps, can you have them contact us at either our store email or at the email this community account is registered to?

Thank you.

0 Likes
Nick
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
3663 307 703

Hi @W_Shu,

In this case, someone from the team will more than likely reach out to the existing Sales Contact we have on file currently. If possible, if you could reach out to the person who manages the other email account and ask them to keep an eye out for something coming in from our Sales team soon. The reason being is that there is already a conversation established there. 

Nick | Community Moderator @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
W_Shu
5 0 0

Hi Nick,

Currently we do not have a Shopify contact assigned to our account given the level of Shopify we are on. Hence the difficulty we are having with getting in contact with a sales representative. I believe my team member had to reach out via the Shopify website contact form. We do want to expedite the process as it has been two weeks. Could you have a Plus representative reach out to the email address associated with this community profile?

Best regards,

0 Likes
W_Shu
5 0 0

Hi @Nick ,

I haven't seen any contact from the Shopify Plus team, and we would like to upgrade to your higher service as soon as possible. Can you have a sales rep contact me at the email that is associated with this community account?

Thank you.

0 Likes
Nick
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
3663 307 703

Hi @W_Shu,

I followed up with the Plus sales team about this and they mentioned that someone has been progressing with the application on a different email associated with your company. Your best bet would be to reach out to the person on your team internally to join the conversation if you want to go that route. 

Nick | Community Moderator @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
biofieldtuning
1 0 0

This is almost funny.  I have reached out to the Shopify Plus team via the form on the Shopify Plus home page, via Shopify Chat, and via emailing certain of the automated emails Shopify has sent us as a result of filling out the form asking for them to contact me.  I have now done this process using two different email accounts.  We are already Shopify customers and are on the highest plan below Shopify Plus.  Given the fact it's been impossible to get through to any live people and I keep just receiving automated email messages, videos, etc. It's not making think that Shopify Plus is all it promises to be.  Given how many other people are having issues getting responses, I would be super embarrassed if I worked for Shopify Plus.  WOW. We already make enough sales to qualify for the Plus plan.  Geeze Shopify.  GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE.

0 Likes