Can't remember the email address I used for my new store!

Highlighted
Tourist
17 0 2

I created a new Shopify store domain ages ago but I can't remember which email address I used for my login. Is there any way to reset it? Or do I have to create a whole new domain?

Thanks!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1400 138 381

Hey there, @SuzieQ 

Bo here from Shopify Support! 

Thank you for getting in touch. It is possible, perhaps, for us to get you into that account. So long as there is a credit card on file our Account Integrity team should be able to authenticate you as the owner of the account and change the email address for you so that you can get in. I would be more than happy to get the ball on this rolling for you. If you could confirm that there is a credit card associated with this account I will go ahead and email you. I will also need you to let me know the .myshopify.com address associated with the account. 

I look forward to hearing from you, 

Bo

Bo - Social Care @ Shopify

Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

Highlighted
Tourist
17 0 2

Hi Bo!

Thanks so much for picking this up - I've just been in touch with your 24/7 support and had some help. You guys are fab!

Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1400 138 381

I am delighted to hear this. Glad we could be of service. Let me know if there is anything else I can help with today. If you are still pretty new to Shopify I'd recommend taking a look at our Shopify webinars. These short tutorials take you through all the basics of creating a store such as adding products, variants, collections, theme changes and pointing a domain to your store. You should be able to sign up here. We also have a free business course with our Shopify Academy that I would really encourage you to look at if you get a chance.

All the Best,

Bo

Bo - Social Care @ Shopify

Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

Highlighted
1 0 0
I created a new Shopify store domain ages ago but I can't remember which email address I used for my login. Is there any way to reset it? Or do I have to create a whole new domain?

Thanks!

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hello!

I just purchased a new store carloscampos7, and somehow is not connected to my email address carlos@carloscampos.com can you please help me? I am not able to even log in because the store is not recognizing the email address.

Carlos

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

In the same boat. Forgot the email with my store ToolmanR

0 Likes