Can't select size and colors options not working in store

Highlighted
Excursionist
28 2 5

My store has stopped working. There is no way to select size options. The only way to get an item into the shopping cart is just as it displays by default – in the case of t-shirts that is size XS. There is also no way to select, say, a t-shirt of a different color, or a mug of a different size.

I was using the Pixelunion Handy theme, where the “options” button stopped working. But the problem also exists with Shopify’s Supply theme.

I don’t feel qualified to make adjustments to liquid code.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
28 2 5

I should add that Pixelunion insists that the problem is not related to the theme. They thought the problem might be caused by printful. Meanwhile, printful developers assured me that the problem is not caused by printful, and suggested that I check whether the problem is caused in different theme. And in fact it IS!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
1381 111 206

please share a store url to better assist

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
28 2 5
Thanks for the quick reply:

https://spreadgreatvibes.com/

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hello, Did you find a way to correct it ?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
28 2 5

Yes, I did. The first level of support at Pixelunion (it was handled by Hannah) cost me a lot of time and produced no solution. I highly recommend that you contact support at Shopify (my guru was named Adrian H. -- very helpful) and let them interface with Pixelunion.

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi there. I seem to be having the same issue. When I select the size of the product the price does not update for that model and when added to the shopping cart it only displays back to the original which is the default small. Can someone please assist me as soon as possible. Thanks

0 Likes