Can’t type into newsletter or search field

Highlighted
1 0 0

I have been building my website and all the sudden my text fields stopped working. When going to my website, customers can’t type in the newsletter field or type in the password on my page. It was working fine. Anyone have any suggestions on how to fix? 
www.thedildoroom.com 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
511 42 111

Hi, @thedildoroomllc!

Julie here from Shopify Support.

Thanks for sharing the link to your store. I've tested this out here on my end and I'm able to type in both the newsletter and password text fields. Everything is working as expected for me. Have any others reported the same problem? If not, it sounds like this could be a local issue.

Have you tried any other browsers? To troubleshoot, I recommend trying this on either a different browser or another device altogether. It's also a good idea to clear your cache.

Since your store is currently password-protected, it sounds like you're still preparing for launch. If that's the case, I suggest checking out our Essential Shopify Store Launch Checklist before you disable your storefront password and start selling. It's a great resource to help you ensure you've done everything necessary prior to launching. 

Once you've tried the above troubleshooting steps, feel free to respond here with an update. I'm curious to know if the issue is happening for others and whether the troubleshooting steps work for you. 

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Julie | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes