Can the shopping cart be turned on and off for individual listings?

Highlighted
3 0 0

Hi,
I'm in the process of building a new website for our trailer sales business and would like to have the trailer inventory listed without the shopping cart or "buy now" buttons displayed but would like the option to add the shopping cart function to the parts sales portion of the website. Is this possible or do you know of automotive themes that do this?

Thanks,
Jay

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
356 39 73

Hi @JayCape 

If you don't want to list the trailers as buyable inventory on the site, you could just create a page (or multiple pages) and post the trailer photos and information on there, while adding the parts/accessories/etc. as products that can be purchased.

You can then add the "Trailer Inventory" page to your site main menu, and you could even put a picture slideshow or image with text overlay on the home page that links to the trailer inventory page when clicked.

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

Sweet. I was hoping it was as possible. I'm not used to the new website builders, I'm HTML lol. This is our current site is https://www.flyingamotorsports.com/. We've been working on a new version but aren't ever happy with the end product after seeming to pay a lot to get there. I guess it's possible to add forms too?

Thanks

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
356 39 73

@JayCape 

Viewing your site is making me miss racing. Use to race karts and then open wheel modifieds for a few years before it got too expensive.

Good luck with your site!

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

Thanks!

0 Likes