Can you import navigation items?

Andrew_Uhacz1
2 0 2

So many times I think about switching to BigCommerce but we have so much invested in Shopify. My F$CK'n hands hurt from updating hundreds of navigational requirements M-A-N-U-A-L-L-Y  

RQ__Web_Design_
Tourist
14 0 2

Same here... can't believe this hasn't fix added yet... Shopify just keeps disappointing

0 Likes
ScenicJason
Tourist
6 0 4

Greetings from 2020.  It's absolutely BONKERS that this is still not an option. 

cdnmikes
Excursionist
21 0 7

+1 been asking Shopify support for this feature for a long time. This would save so much pain and agony. At least let us do it through api or something.

trevorjdaniel
3 0 0

Hello from 2021!

Still no way of doing this using the api!

0 Likes
charlie-george
1 0 1

Reading this April 2021 LOL! Still no solution!

mttd
Tourist
10 0 3

This is INSANE! Why on earth can't such a SIMPLE part of the site be imported or exported...CSV would cover it in a breeze.

I can't fathom why this hasn't been added yet...anyone from Shopify care to wade in?! 

alvinkonda
Shopify Partner
44 5 9

If you guys are so lazy to add your navigation items, there is no hope for you... lol

FireTheme.com - The Best Free Shopify Theme To Increase Conversion Rates (CVR)
Increase your store conversion rates (CVR) and average order value (AOV) with FireTheme, the world's most-loved Free Shopify Theme. Developed for maximum performance, flexibility in mind, and simplicity at core, you can be 100% sure that...
0 Likes
ScenicJason
Tourist
6 0 4

Have you seen how complex some menus can get?

this could be great with xml export and import. 

0 Likes
alvinkonda
Shopify Partner
44 5 9

Well, I guess so, but still, I doubt it needs more than 10 min of work. Of course, having the option to quickly import/export the menus is not bad either. 

FireTheme.com - The Best Free Shopify Theme To Increase Conversion Rates (CVR)
Increase your store conversion rates (CVR) and average order value (AOV) with FireTheme, the world's most-loved Free Shopify Theme. Developed for maximum performance, flexibility in mind, and simplicity at core, you can be 100% sure that...
0 Likes