Canadian shipping

JREO
4 0 0

So I am from Canada  New to shopify, just did my first shipping, first definitely no discount, then when I printed my label there was no receipt, like when I print from Canada Post. I have no idea how much GST was paid.  Any advise as to why it is best to use shopify for shipping as opposed to,just going to Canada Post website.  Plus I hate the  US $ issue. Thanks 

0 Likes
sai6
Shopify Partner
17 3 2

Hi,
Before purchasing the first label, you have to review the details of using Canada post with Shopify.
Shopify Shipping labels and label price adjustments are charged to the credit card that is on file for your Shopify account. Also, all Shopify Shipping charges are billed in USD. If you are in Canada or Australia, then shipping label prices are shown in your local currency when you purchase the label, but the charge on your invoice is in USD. 
You can check out this article for more info: 

Customer Success @ PluginHive
Shipping Automation | FedEx shipping | Multi-carrier shipping | Shipment Tracking | Australia Post shipping
0 Likes
JREO
4 0 0

Thanks , did that, my concern now is there was no receipt to let me know GST paid?  When you print your label from Canada Post site, 1/2 the page is your receipt.  my question now is when shopify bills your postage do they itemize the GST?  thanks so much

0 Likes