Cancel a development store transfer, did it by mistake.

Shopify Partner
5 0 1

Hi, I have a development store (doppledev.myshopify.com) that I mistakingly transfered to one of my other email accounts thinking it remain as a development store. Can I have it remain a development store under the new email? If that's not possible can I please have it re-activated under the initial email account?

The email I used to create the store is hello@juliomenendez.com , the email I transfered it to is julio@thedopple.com.

Thanks in advance!

0 Likes
Community Manager
Community Manager
2487 171 375

Hi Julio, 

Nick here from Shopify. 

Oh no. Not to worry. this is something we can change back to the original email. Any transfer to another email address would register as a client taking over the store, which is the reason we would need to revert it to the original address. 

I would need to verify the account details with you first and will reach out to you on the hello@juliomenendez.com address for the verification if that's ok?

I'll be in touch with you about it soon. 

All the best, Nick

Nick | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
5 0 1

Hi Nick,

awesome! Yes, fell free to contact me on hello@juliomenendez.com.

Thanks again!

Julio

1 Like
Community Manager
Community Manager
2487 171 375

Hi Julio, 

I've sent you an email directly about this. Should you for any reason not receive it, don't hesitate to let me know in a reply here. 

Talk to you soon. 

All the best, Nick

Nick | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
1 0 0

Hey Nick,

Greeting of the day,

We just accidentally transferred one of our development stores to our other business email id (michaelc@mitash.com) as it is assigned to clients store as a staff member with full access. The client already bought a plan according to their requirement I think we have to transfer it using account owner email id rather than staff member's email id which is our business email id.

My development store email id is samd@mitash.com.

My Shopify Partner account email is sales@mitash.com.

It's very urgent as we need to transfer this account as per clients guideline.

Thanks for your help!!

0 Likes
1 0 0

Good afternoon,

It appears I've fallen into the same trap. If it would please be possible to contact me on the same email my community account is registered with it would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers,

Jules

0 Likes