Cancelled store free trial and was charged

Xanna
2 0 1

Hello, 

I had a 2 week subscription and found the store was not a right fit for me at this time. I cancelled the subscription but was billed for next month. 
I had issues cancelling as it was nearly impossible to navigate through to the area where I could do it and ended up canceling on the day of renewal. I do not think I should have to pay for a month for a subscription I didn’t actually use. 

0 Likes
Ivy
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
97 13 13

Hi @Xanna!

Ivy here from Shopify.

I am sorry to hear you have not decided to continue with your store following the free trial period - can I ask why you chose to cancel? With that being said, a refund in this case should be no problem. While we’re not able to provide account-specific support via the Shopify Community at this time, we’d be happy to continue assisting you through live chat, email, or callback. Please visit our support portal here and log in to your account to create a support request. A support advisor can then access your account, and have a look to see if a refund if possible for you in this case.

Since this is the next step I've marked this reply as the solution for the benefit of others who may discover this topic. Thanks!  - Ivy 

Ivy | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Xanna
2 0 1

It just wasn’t what I was looking for at this time. I may set up at a later date. Thanks for your reply and suggested solution.

Ivy
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
97 13 13

No worries I understand, please feel free to reach out for support at any time in the future if you need it! 

Ivy | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes