Cancelling my Shopify Account

mluzetsky
1 0 0

I can't remember my password so I am not able to close my Shopify Store and account.  I do not want this account any longer.  There is no option to get my password and no way for me to contact Shopify Customer Service to cancel my account.  HELP!

0 Likes
sagardigital
1 0 0

once check to go settings and simply cancel your Shopify account. if does not work you can contact  Shopify customer help.

0 Likes
nettemple
2 0 0

Can SOMEONE - ANYONE help me. Shopify has been charging my card for 6 months after I request specifically that they cancel all accounts associated with my CC. I do not know the email (and it has been defunct and eliminated anyway) or account info so I cannot cancel the way they advise you in the instructions. I am sooooo frustrated with the lack of support and action.

This was my latest email to them. Can anyone PLEASE HELP ME GET MY ACCOUNTS canceled since I do NOT know the old and defuct email anymore? Please help!

I need all accounts canceled that are attached to this card **** ***** ****** ****  - this is my third attempt over 6 months. If you do not cancel all charges to this card I will report it as fraudulent charges. I reactivated the nettemple@gmail.com on shopify tonight JUST SO I COULD CONTACT YOU. Please Note!!!!!!!!!!! The charge is coming from a different now defunct email (not xxxxxxxxx@gmail.com and it is NOT xxxx-xxxx.myshopify.com) that I no longer have access to. I DO NOT KNOW THE EMAIL ADDRESS as it is forgotten and misplaced BUT The charges are going to the card I mentioned above. PLEASE DO THIS FOR ME or I will report the fraudulent charges on this coming Friday April 2nd, 2021. You have been charging me for months on end and I have not used the service - plus I have requested cancellation several times before. PLEASE CANCEL ALL ASSOCIATED WITH THIS CARD.... Sincerely - David (The name on the Visa card is *********)

0 Likes
nettemple
2 0 0

I have contacted them multiple times and called - no action on their part - they just keep billing me.

0 Likes