Cannot Access Shopify Account!

Highlighted
3 0 0

As of today i cannot access my store. Was working fine yesterday evening. I have orders to fill today but cannot access my store. Please help as soon as possible so i can meet order fulfillment deadlines!

Snip20201028_1.png

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1421 140 393

Hey there, @rp1xlox 

Bo here from Shopify Support! 

I am really sorry to hear that you are experiencing this issue, I can understand how this would be stressful for you. I will be reaching out to you via email directly to authenticate you as the owner of the account and get the appropriate team to look into this for you. I will need you to respond to that email directly confirming the myshopify.com address of your store as per my email instructions.

When it comes to time-sensitive, account-based issues it is always best to reach out to Shopify Support in a more direct manner.  If you go to this page and click Contact Support you will be prompted to either login or continue without a store. Once you have selected an option you will be asked to ask about a topic. Search for your query and relevant help docs will populate as well as the option to proceed to live chat or email. I’ve made this quick video here to show you how. You can also reach our Support team @ShopifySupport on Twitter or through Messenger on Facebook here

All the Best,

Bo

Bo - Social Care @ Shopify

Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

When i click on "Contact Support" then login it doesnt let me select my store. It shows my email address associated with the store but no option to select. See image below.Snip20201029_2.png

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1421 140 393

Hey there, @rp1xlox 

That is an unusual issue, you should be able to proceed without a store to access chat support none the less! I have responded to your email with more information regarding your case. 

All the Best,

Bo

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

happening to me to, it was working fine last night but right after i paid for plan bam its gone.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1421 140 393

Hey there, @ezechiel125 

Apologies for the delay in response, I was out of the office for the past week. As mentioned in my above response, when it comes to time-sensitive account issues it is best to contact support directly so that you are responded to ASAP. Are you still experiencing this issue? 

Looking forward to hearing from you,

Bo 

0 Likes