Cannot Access Shopify Admin... Tech Support Needed

Solved
Highlighted
6 0 0

Hello,

I have one month left on my free trial. I am new to drop shipping so I am taking my time to learn the basics while building my store. I haven't picked a plan yet so i don't know if that is a reason for why i no longer have access to my store. If it is that will be unfair to me as i have already made financial commitments on a domain and on apps- quite a significant amount for me. I do plan on selecting a plan , however, i wont be able to do so without logging into my account.The store is plus-ultra7.com. thanks for your help.

• cannot login to shopify.PNG
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
295 26 41

Hey, @KelvinPlus7!

Ash here from the Shopify team. Welcome to the Shopify Community! 

I'm sorry to hear of the issue you're facing trying to access your shop. It's hard to say what's going on without some more information or taking a closer look, but from what I can tell from your screenshot, it appears to be a connection issue. I have a few troubleshooting steps for you to try that should help resolve this. Could you please try the following: 

• Check your internet browser for any available updates and complete them if so
  • Clear your cache and cookies
  • Try accessing your account in an incognito / private browsing session
  • Try an alternate internet browser and complete the above steps again
  • Try an alternate device and complete the above steps again

After completing the above steps, please reply back here and let me know the result. If the issue seem to persist, I'll be happy to continue helping out. 

Ash | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
6 0 0

hello,

thanks for your help. i tried all the things you recommended but I haven't seen any results. its still the same. What else can you recommend?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
295 26 41

This is an accepted solution.

Hey, @KelvinPlus7!

Thank you for getting back to me and letting me know the results of those troubleshooting steps. Since the result didn't change, I'd like to get our team to take a closer look on our end. I've sent you an email to the email address associated with your Shopify Community account. Please respond to that email and include your .myshopify.com URL in the reply. This will allow us to complete authentication, and then our team can dig in deeper from our end. If you use an alternate email address to log into Shopify, please also note that in your email reply so that we can authenticate accordingly. 

Looking forward to hearing back via email! 

Ash | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

1 Like
Highlighted
6 0 0

thank you,  Ash.

I loaded my admin page and it loaded fine. I appreciate the help

0 Likes