Cannot Choose to Remove Online Store Channel from my Account Plan

Highlighted
1 0 0

I am currently trying to remove my online store channel from my account plan, decreasing my monthly fee down to $9.00. 

Whenever I try to remove my online store using my preferences, I get a popup error asking me to "please select a new plan and return to my sales channels setting to remove it". I have the dormant plan currently, at $14.00. There is no option to remove it from the dormant plan. This error is eating up my time, with hours spent searching to no advantage, so I have come to the forums for advice.

Screenshots attached. Thank you greatly. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
182 0 11

Hi Kathleen, 

I'm Yasmin from Shopify support :) I'm going to send you an e-mail to help you get this sorted out!

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi,

I had my shop in pause for some months (paying 14 usd per month) , and now finally I would like to close it. However I am having some problems, I am obtaining this message:

Sales channels cannot be removed from your current Shopify plan. To remove your online store, please select a new plan and return to your sales channels settings to remove it from your plan.

How could I just simply delete my shop + account and not be charged anymore? Thanks a lot :)

0 Likes