Cannot Get Taxes to Show Checkout Page

Solved
fraspeace
2 1 0

For some reason taxes will now show up in the checkout page. I've read about 5 different forums on the same topic an none solved my issue. I also read the documentation about taxes and did not see an answer there either.

Things in my setup and notes.

1. This is a test/sandbox store under a Partner account.

2. Both the store and test orders I've processed are in California.

3. I do NOT have the "Show all prices with tax included" check box checked in the "Tax Calculations" section under "Settings > Testing".

4. All my products have the "Charge tax on this product" check box checked under the products profile.

5. The specific "Tax region" has the "Calculate taxes automatically" check box checked in the "Calculating taxes" section under "Settings > Testing".

6. The specific "Tax region" also has "Physical Presence" set for California and tax rate amounts for both state and local taxes.

Any ideas?

0 Likes
fraspeace
2 1 0

This is an accepted solution.

Geesh. Never mind. I noticed that the "Zip Code" under the specific tax region's physical presence did not match what was used for the orders. I added another presence with a matching zip code and it shows now.

Does this mean we have to set up every zip code?

0 Likes
KathrynJohns
10 0 0

Hi,

I measured my checkout loading speed today. Even with all customizations, it has good loading speed. But I use Checkify's checkout page, not standard: https://checkify.pro/

0 Likes
MondeSwim
1 0 0

I set up the collecting on the back end of the account and still when I test no taxes are added.... I've been working on this for 2 weeks now and really just want to figure this out!

0 Likes
ChristinaAMHunt
1 0 0

Have you been able to find a solution to this? I'm at a loss and now my Google Merchant Center is disabled...

0 Likes