Cannot Log In

Highlighted
1 0 0

A developer is also logged into my account, and we are previewing the website she is working on, but I cannot login and do work on the site at the same time . When I click 24/7 support on Shopify, it takes me to a blank page. Thanks/

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1234 76 269

Hey, @SMW1

I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble accessing your account & our support page. To help troubleshoot this further, I will need further details about your device. 

1. What browser are you using? Are you able to replicate the issue when using a different browser?
  2. Do you have a VPN/Firewall/adblocker enabled? If yes, does disabling it help resolve the issue? 
  3. When trying to log in, are you greeted with an error or something else? If you could share a screenshot that would be very helpful!
  4. Are you able to replicate either issue on your mobile device? If yes, does using mobile data bear different results? 

Peter | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution

To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi Peter,

I am currently developing my site. I purchased a plan yesterday and began working on things. A little after trying to merge a domain, the site is now saying it is unavailable. It has been saying this since 3pm yesterday and still is. What do you recommend that I do?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1234 76 269

@mvpfitness 

I'll need to verify the account so that I can look into the reason behind the issue and escalate if needed. If you can reply to my email, then I can help get this reviewed. 

Peter | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution

To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes