Cannot Preview Theme at Checkout on Live Site - Please help!

Highlighted
2 0 0

Good Day,

When trying to checkout on my live site, I am unable to as it says the following message:

Theme cannot be previewed because it's missing one of these required files: layout/theme.liquid, templates/index.liquid, templates/collection.liquid, templates/product.liquid, templates/page.liquid, templates/cart.liquid, templates/blog.liquid, config/settings_schema.json

Please help!

Regards, 

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
47 4 6

Hi, @CopperClub!

Julie, here from Shopify Support.

I'm glad you're testing your checkout; it's always important to ensure everything is in working order before you launch.

When you received this error, did you "preview" your theme, or did you go to your website as a customer would? Also, are you able to tell me which theme you're using and whether or not you're on a paid plan? If you're able to pass along your URL, I'd be happy to take a look here on my end and see what could be going on.

In the meantime, if you haven't already come across this yet, we have a Store Launch Checklist I highly recommend reviewing as well. This checklist goes over everything you need to do prior to launching, from ensuring your shipping settings are properly configured, to coming up with a prelaunch marketing plan. 

I look forward to hearing from you!

Julie | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes