Cannot access my shop.

Highlighted
2 0 2

I'm having so many problems with this platform that I'm not sure where to start.

I tried calling multiple times with no luck. I tried requesting a call back, but I couldn't even find the button, and the support chat doesn't seem to even exist. Every time I try to log in from the support page I get the error "Sorry, this shop is currently unavailable."

I tried reaching out via email several times, but every time they say they will respond within 24-48 hours, but they never do. I know things are probably hectic right now, but I've been waiting for over two weeks and still my issue is not fixed!

I had a full working shop and it disappeared, I don't know what happened to it and I need help restoring it. Their were a few reasons that I thought this was happening but none of them seemed to fix the issue. 

Every time I try to access my site it shows "Shop not available", an when I log into the back end I have nothing in my account. It shows that two websites are attached to my account. I don't know whats going on.

I would really like to request a call back. As I think this would help the fastest, but either way I really need to get this sorted out. 

Thank you.

1 Like
Highlighted
2 0 2

Any update on this?

1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 1

I'm having the same problem. I need to contact support about a billing issue but every time I try to log into support I get the "Sorry, this shop is currently unavailable" message. I'm able to log into my stores with no problem. I tried emailing an address I had from a previous support question but I get no reply. This is so unbelievably frustrating!

1 Like