Cannot connect Business Manager

Solved
Highlighted
Tourist
6 0 2

Hello

I'm trying to setup Facebook Marketing, but not able to get past connecting the Business Manager. My personal FB account is connected to Shopify, the new FB business page I created is connected to Shopify, my Ad Account is connected, but Business Manager will not connect. First the message was about not having any previous spending usage on a personal account. Now the message is different, saying I've reached the maximum allowed ad accounts. I have only one ad account. Can anyone help?

0 Likes
Shopify Expert
33 3 12

Quick question--you do have Facebook Business Manager set up? I'm sure you already have this but just in case https://help.shopify.com/en/manual/promoting-marketing/create-marketing/facebook/setup.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
6 0 2

Yes, but must have done something wrong along the way. I'm not able to find any assistance from Facebook.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
33 3 12

Not surprising regarding Facebook. Always a challenge. It's hard to diagnose without seeing it. Have you chatted with Shopify support? I know they won't be able to go to far with Facebook.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
6 0 2

I'm not able to find a way to call Shopify right now. I think they are running on a limited staff.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
33 3 12

Chat might be a great place to start. Haven't checked today but they are likely available. Also found this. https://community.shopify.com/c/Ecommerce-Marketing/Unable-to-connect-Facebook-business-page/td-p/46...

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
6 0 2

Thanks. That discussion is not quite the same issue as mine. Where is the Chat feature located in Shopify?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
33 3 12

Yes. That wasn't the exact issue. Showing Shopify support might be able to help somewhat with your issue. Go to help as you normally would. Type in a topic "Facebook marketing" and then look for an option to connect via chat after you see suggested help articles based on your issue. Just checked and chat is available. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
6 0 2

Thank you. I really appreciate you trying to help.

1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
33 3 12

Let me know what you find out. 

0 Likes