Cannot connect Business Manager

Solved
Highlighted
Tourist
6 0 2

Well, a little embarrassing, but I had the wrong Ad Account connected to Shopify. Once I disconnected it and connected the correct Ad  Account, I was able to connect the Business Manager. Thanks again for your help.

1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
33 3 12

This is an accepted solution.

It happens. Glad it worked out for you. Good luck with your FB ad campaign. One thing you might want to experiment with is running ads through FB ads manager as well. You have a little more control over audience targeting. 

1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 2

I am having the same issue. I spoke to Shopify via live chat. They told me that it is out of there hands because I have a red flag up on my business manager account because I changed my business name and wanted to change it with my business manager as well. Now I cannot create or add a new ad account. The person at Shopify told me to get a hold of facebook, that they have some live chat support or something. The don't. i can't get a hold of them. I made my first sell the other day, but now I'm losing people views and sessions through my store because I can't create campaigns with my facebook ads account via Shopify store. What a barrier. 

2 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

hi, 
i have the same issue, i am very new to all this could you please elaborate what do you exactly mean by AD account, i am unable to understand. i can see my facebook shop page  but unable to integrate

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 1

Hey, did you get a solution for this issue? I'm having quite a similar problem , having my first business manager disabled by facebook and then the 2nd one cannot connect to shopify.

0 Likes