Highlighted
1 0 0

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
362 46 60

Hey there, @MyEcomAccount!

Ryder here, from the Social Care Team at Shopify. Thanks for posting! I'm sorry to hear you've had such a hard time getting a hold of our Support Team, we definitely strive to be as accessible as possible by offering 24/7 technical and merchant support through social media, phone, live chat, and email.

The email address "support@shopify.com" is no longer in use, but you can open a support ticket for an email thread on our Email support page by clicking I don't have a Shopify store:

Similarly, with the Phone support page you can find a list of our phone numbers by country by selecting I don't have a Shopify store:

You can also Chat with us if your .myshopify.com URL isn't being registered when inputted by clicking I don't have a Shopify store:

31-18-dbash-4ws2m

As mentioned earlier, we're also available on social media. You can message us on Twitter or send us a private message on Facebook. You don't need to provide your .myshopify.com URL for support there. If we're unable to support you without authentication, we'll send the conversation over to email.

The .myshopify.com URL is very particular with the characters entered. If you try to contact support by first logging into your account, you'll want to ensure that you haven't missed any letters or dashes in the URL when entering it into the field. If you're still seeing the message "Sorry, this shop is currently unavailable", you can also click Forgot store and enter your email address.

You'll receive an email with a list of all stores associated with that email address.

I'd be happy to continue assisting you with whatever questions you might have been trying to reach our team with. I've gone ahead and sent you an email to the email address associated with your Community Forums account. If this is the same email address associated to your Shopify store, you can simply respond through there for proper authentication. If you use a separate email address for your Shopify store, just CC the correct one and respond to the email thread through there.

Hope to hear from you soon!

Cheers.

-

Ryder A. | Social Care Team at Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

Highlighted
2 0 2

Customer Support page https://help.shopify.com/en/questions allowing for email, chat and phone options is not loading in Chrome or iE for me.  support@shopify seems to be removed going by other threads I've read.  I need an actual email or phone number so I can talk to someone about 3 payouts not being made please.

Highlighted
Explorer
62 1 10

I'm sent them a message on facebook as it won't let me contact them either.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
362 46 60

Hi there, @kick-motorsport  and @bbuchler!

You should be able to find our contact information on this page, but I've attached a screenshot below with our phone numbers included as well:

05-59-krthc-diyah

You can also send us a private Facebook message here. I hope this helps! If you still have trouble getting in touch with our Support Team, please let me know!

Cheers.

-

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

HEllo, I have been trying to contact Shopify by 2 different phone numbers, from my account online and my app but I cannot get anyone. How does this work? I did not have this issue last week. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0
I cannot get a call back or any response from emails
0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

I have been trying to close my shopify store, but everytime that I do, I get a message that said "Invoice Payment Dailed: Transaction Failed." How to I move past this and close my store?

Thank you,

Michael Miklofsky

480-313-8995

michael@acmebuildsit.com

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
362 46 60

Hi there,

Ryder here, more. I appreciate you all (@jaxxoninc, @Lauramorris, @MMiklofsky) utilizing our Community Forums to reach out for Support. Since my above response in March, our Phone Support has had some updates! We no longer accept incoming calls; however, there are other ways we'd be happy to connect with you.

Our Contact Page offers merchants the option of getting in touch any time through Chat or Email. To decrease the phone support wait times, we've moved over to a callback system. When the queue has availability, you'll be able to request a callback on this page as well. Check out this video of how you can do so when seeing the callback option.

Alternatively, our Social Care Team is always happy to help! We're available through Twitter and Facebook publicly and privately for support. You can send us a private Facebook message here. Of course, you can also post in our Community Forums, where you can receive support from Shopify staff, Experts, and other experienced members within our Community.

Hope this helps! Please let me know if there's anything I can clarify.

Cheers.

-

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0
I do not understand why I received this email.
0 Likes