Cannot fulfill item. Item not listen in Oberlo

Highlighted
12 0 0

Hi Everyone.

I have imported a product from Oberlo and added a variant in the product page that is not sold by the Oberlo import. I made a sale with this variant and I only have the option to fulfill in Oberlo. However when I try to fulfill the item, it is not in Oberlo. 

I am aware that I can add a variant with variant mapping however I do not want to pay $30 to fulfill one item. Can any one please let me know how I can fulfill this item so that my customer can receive a confirmation email?

Thanks a lot.

Stefan

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
91 8 15

Hey, @stbozk

Thanks for reaching out today. When it comes to fulfilling your created variant that you added to an Oberlo drop ship product, you would be able to accomplish this by manually fulfilling the item with your supplier and then marking it as fulfilled within the order admin in Shopify. From there, you can paste the tracking number you are given from the supplier/shipping carrier into the order. This will notify your customer and provide them with the tracking info. I have pasted some relevant guides that cover how to do the above steps:

By the way, out of curiosity, is this variant you created a product that you source and supply yourself or is it another drop ship product?  If there is anything else I can help you with, please let me know.

Warmly,

Dirk | Social Care Guru Team

Dirk | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes