Cannot get paid from Shopify

Highlighted
19 0 0

I have spent hours and hours contacting Shopify have had it escalated and cannot get any contact from Shopify they decided to hold thousands of dollars from my sales from a good customer of my mine and are refusing to release it I cannot speak and haven’t been contacted be anyone who can help support just read from scripts and my buisness is in its knees now without these funds they have told me they will be holding until the 10th December or as I was just told even longer?? I have no idea what I am going to do now I have used stripe for 3 years without a single problem 3 days of Shopify I am now missing thousands and spent hours and hours and cannot talk to a single person who can help ,

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
578 77 106

Hi, @Pez,

Hank here from Shopify. 

I am sorry to hear of the issues you are facing with regard to your payouts, I understand how frustrating this can be due to the sensitive nature.

While I may not be able to directly assist with this as it sounds like it has been escalated to the accounts team already, what I can do is if you are able to share your ticket number, I may be able to get an update on the case for you.

However, with all escalated teams, they provide all updates via emails, so we always advise to keep the information there, as it is assigned to someone from the escalated team already.

But as I mentioned, I will be more than happy to query an update for you on your case once you advise me of the support number. 

All the best,

Hank

Hank | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
19 0 0
There is no updates nothing happens no support staff no nothing Shopify is the single worst thing that’s ever happened to my buisness absolute sham it’s appalling and the help is non existent I am moving to another platform and warning everyone about shopalie terrible terrible people and product
0 Likes
Highlighted
19 0 0

Shopify have now kept over $2400 of my money saying it won't be released until after dec 10th 4 months away theres not a single business on earth that can operate that way shopify is fraud itself theres no one to talk to anyone on support has no idea and just reads from a script or could also be a computer program you are talking to theres not a single person to talk to nothing i have had to lodge a complaint with the government to try and get shopify to return my funds be warned shopify will at anytime hold your money and not release it this was never told to meif i had known this i would never have going this is the worst platform stay well away plenty of support to get you signed up then it all disappears the minute you going complete rubbish and liars cheats and scammers 

0 Likes
Highlighted
19 0 0

Just so everyone knows not a single thing has happened from Shopfitter no contact no update meanwhilst my buisness is unable to fulfill order due to the funds being held it is a distaste getting lied to and cheated horrific company have to report for fraud will not release nor refund my money worst company on earth

0 Likes
Highlighted
19 0 0

They have now been reported to the ACCC Shopify refuse to respond or refund the money absolut worker company on earth do not use Shopify I will be seeking damages and full refunds and all my time waisted to be reimbursed horrid company 

0 Likes
Highlighted
7 0 0

I know the feeling, this is appalling way to treat australian customers....despicable.

0 Likes
Highlighted
19 0 0

There is no support from Shopify my money has disappeared no one can help no one to talk to it’s the worst platform on earth all scripted responses the only help they supply is to get you to sign up then there’s no help no one I don’t even think there is actual staff it’s a complete joke

0 Likes
Highlighted
19 0 0

The worlds most useless platform and people zero help zero support not one single thing nothing 

0 Likes
Highlighted
19 0 0

It is fraud I have had to report shopify to the ACCC their “fraud protection” has taken thousands from me from a good customer of mine whom I talk to everyday now there is no way to get the money because there isn’t a single person to talk to they do this will all customers and hold the money in term deposits it’s disgusting they have destroyed my business and legal action seems the only way to recover my money as there seems to be no staff it’s a disgraceful platform 

0 Likes