Cannot log in to my Shopify account

Highlighted
8 0 0

Hello!

We had 2 Shopify stores: one for US and one for Canada. Last week we shut down our Canadian store. During a phone call we had with one of the Shopify support team members, we were told that we would still have access to the Shopify dashboard fo our Canadian store despite the fact that we would redirect our Canadian site to our US site.

However, when we tried to log in to Shopify Canada this morning, we got an error message, saying that this page doesn't exist.

Anyone can help?

Thank you in advance.
0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
127 7 13

Hi, @Sofi_txu

Thank you for reaching out to the community about this, and sorry to hear you're having trouble there! If you cancelled your Canadian store, you would no longer have access to the admin of that store. Were you hoping to just redirect the Canadian domain to the US domain now? If so, you would want to remove the domain from the old store, and connect it to the new store. As long as it's not listed as the "primary domain", it will then redirect to the US domain. Are those domains Shopify managed, or did you purchase them from a third party? 

Brie | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes