Cannot log into my store

Highlighted
2 0 0

Hi Team! 

I got a store, it was built and had some products but it was on a  14 days trial, I upgraded to 29$/month only when the trail expired and I've already got a message that the transaction have been made but unfortunately I'm still unable to log into my store. 

It is giving me "the store is currently unavailable" with a "we'll be back soon" sign

The trial ended 2 or 3 days ago and even after I upgraded it to basic plan 29$/month it didn't work.

Does this mean the store is gone? or is there a way to activate it again? 

I'd really appreciate your help! 

Many thanks! 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
714 75 129

Hey, @Dinaihlasi!

Lulu here from the Shopify Support team. Thanks for reaching out here, and I'll be more than happy to help you out.

Sorry to hear that you are having trouble with your Shopify store, I will certainly take a look into this for you. As it is related directly to your account, I will just need to verify your account. I will send you an email to the email address attached to this forums account and confirm some security questions about your store. Once you reply to that email, I will investigate further for you.

Speak soon!

Lulu | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Hi again Lulu, 

Hope you're doing great! 

Unfortunately my issue is still not solved and no one from the internal team have contacted me regarding my website full check. 

This has been going on for more than 2 weeks now and frankly I am getting a bit frustrated because it is stopping my work and business plan, and I have already upgraded my package so I am losing time and money here.

I would really appreciate it if I could get an update on when I will be getting my website back to be able to have it up and running. 

Many thank, 

Dina

0 Likes